Tradepoint Systems offers an opportunity for talented individuals to work on bleeding edge financial services technology in a highly collaborative environment. We take great pride in building a team-friendly culture where everyone shares in the rewards of the firm’s success.
Tradepoint is always looking for talented staff, preferably with prior experience in the trading technology domain. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, tell us about yourself and email your resume to email@example.com or complete the form below.
Tradepoint Systems is a technology provider that offers innovative and high-performing trading solutions to the foreign exchange marketplace.
The Sr. Java Developer – Real-Time Trading Systems will play an integral role in the growth, maintenance and support of real-time foreign exchange trading applications. Responsibilities will include the implementation of new features to match specifications, implementation of unit tests, issue troubleshooting and resolution, and identifying performance bottlenecks.
- 8+ years of working experience
- Exceptional core Java skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, ideally from an accredited university
- Experience working on real time trading technology building any of high performance trading algorithms, venue adapters or market making systems.